- The client is responsible for his or her own safety and actions while at the location of the portrait session. The Photographer is not responsible for any liability, accidents, illnesses, damage or loss to person or property that may result from the photography session itself or anything related to the photography session.
- If anyone should fall ill, contact the Photographer as soon as possible to reschedule the session. A new date must be discussed and decided upon with photographer. If, in the opinion of the Photographer, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the creation of a portrait meeting the artistic standards of the Photographer, Photographer may elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the session. Depending on the season, rescheduling may not be possible due to other bookings, but will try to fit in if possible.
- If the Photographer cannot perform this contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency, and Photographer is unable to reschedule the session, then the Photographer shall return the any payments received for the session to the client but shall have no further liability with respect to the contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged.
- Senior sessions are up to 2 hours, family/child/children sessions up to 1 hour, and mini sessions are up to 30 minutes. Session start times begin at the agreed upon start time. Additional time is billed at $150 per hour.
Galleries, Editing and Submission
- Within approximately two weeks of your session, an email will be sent with a link to your gallery. Images are selected and edited at the Photographers' discretion. The Photographer reserves the right to edit and release only those images deemed creditable as professional in quality and within the Photographers' artistic standards. The photos in jpg format will be available for viewing, downloading and purchasing, in a private gallery, for 60 days. RAW (original images) images are the Photographer’s property and will not be given or sold to the client.
- Preview images and gallery, where applicable, are not available for purchase or download by the client. Additional final images may be purchased for $30 each.
- Galleries will be automatically purged from the gallery website after 60 days. A $50 setup and rehosting fee will apply to galleries that need to be put back on the website after 60 day viewing period. If the pricing has changed since your original booking date, your images will be rehosted at the Photographer’s new pricing.
- Simple fixes, such as color correction, cropping and blemish removal may be completed at the Photographer's discretion. More extensive retouching is done at a fee of $75 an hour.
- No part of any order, including previews, will be delivered until the balance is paid in full. Balance must be paid before or at a session.
- Color accuracy is only guaranteed when printed at a professional lab (such as the one provided through the my website). Items ordered through the partnering lab through your gallery, print issues (i.e. damage during shipping, discoloration of photo, missing items) must be reported to the photographer within 7 days of receiving order for the issue to be resolved. Order corrections will not be completed after the 7-day time period.
- The Photographer is not responsible for any issue related to the submission of images to the client’s school’s yearbook. The Photographer will comply to the best of her ability to meet all yearbook specifications, provided the specifications have been submitted to the Photographer by the time of gallery delivery. Any additional work to prepare yearbook images is billed at $75 per hour.
Notice of Copyright
It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs elsewhere without photographer’s permission, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties, starting at $500.00 per image. The included images may not be entered into contests, sold, copied, scanned, or used commercially in any format, digital, printed or otherwise. The images may not be used in any form other than private usage without express written permission from the copyright owner, Andrea Sitzman.