2017 Pricing Guide and Terms and Conditions
Senior Photo Sessions
$250 - Includes up to 2 hours of photography, private galleries (proofing gallery and final gallery), retouching and 15 final digital images for download.
Family or Child(ren) Photo Sessions
$125 - Immediate family members, includes up to 1 hour of photography and up to 6 poses/groupings, private gallery, retouching and digital image copies for download, quantity determined by photographer. Contact me for pricing on extended family member sessions.
Professional Studio Headshot Session
$75 - 45 minute studio photo session, private gallery, retouching and digital image download of 1-2 poses.
Your private download gallery includes a photo release and the ability to order prints at competitive prices in your desired sizes and quantities, shipped directly to you. Printing is fulfilled by Mpix.com.
Payment (by check or cash) for all session types is due on or at the session. Additional images and time can be added to your session. Ala cart images are $20 each and additional hours are $125 per hour.
If you have any questions or would like a custom quote, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- The client is responsible for his or her own safety and actions while at the location of the portrait session. The Photographer is not responsible for any liability, accidents, illnesses, damage or loss to person or property that may result from the photography session itself or anything related to the photography session.
- If anyone should fall ill, contact the Photographer as soon as possible to reschedule the session. A new date must be discussed and decided upon with photographer. If, in the opinion of the Photographer, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the creation of a portrait meeting the artistic standards or safety of the Photographer, Photographer may elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the session.
- If the Photographer cannot perform this contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency, and Photographer is unable to reschedule the session, then the Photographer shall return any payments received for the session to the client but shall have no further liability with respect to the contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged.
- Both of our time is valuable, so sessions must stay within reasonable quoted time. Senior sessions are up to 2 hours, family sessions 1 hour, and mini sessions (when offered) are up to 30 minutes. If the client is late, your session may be cut short.
Galleries and Ordering
- For Senior Clients: within approximately 10 days of your session, an email will be sent with a link to your proofing gallery. The client has 10 days to respond with final image selection and following image selection the Photographer will deliver the final gallery within 14 days. If the client responds to image selection after 10 days, the final gallery will be delivered at the discretion of the Photographer.
For Family Clients: within approximately 10 days of your session, an email will be sent with a link to your final gallery.
For Headshot Clients: within 3 days of your session, an email will be sent with a link to your final gallery.
- Images are selected and edited at the Photographers' discretion. The Photographer reserves the right to edit and release only those images deemed creditable as professional in quality and within the Photographers' artistic standards. The photos in jpg format will be available for viewing, downloading and purchasing, in a private gallery, for 60 days. RAW (original images) images are the Photographer’s property and will not be given or sold to the client.
- Galleries will be automatically purged from the gallery website after 60 days. A $50 setup and rehosting fee will apply to galleries that need to be put back on the website after 60 day viewing period. If the pricing has changed since your original booking date, your images will be rehosted at the Photographer’s new pricing.
- Simple fixes, such as color correction, cropping and blemish removal may be completed at the Photographer's discretion. More extensive retouching is done at a fee of $75 an hour.
- Final images are kept on file by the Photographer for 1 year after session. Every effort is made to secure equipment back-up, however due to the unreliability of digital equipment, data loss can occur at any time; except as explained herein, the Photographer shall not be liable for any loss of digital data whatsoever.
- No part of any order, including previews, will be delivered until the balance is paid in full. Balance must be paid before or at a session.
- Color accuracy is only guaranteed when printed at a professional lab (such as the one provided through the my web site). Items ordered through the partnering lab through your gallery, print issues (i.e. damage during shipping, discoloration of photo, missing items) must be reported to the photographer within 7 days of receiving order for the issue to be resolved. Order corrections will not be completed after the 7-day time period.
- If the Photographer submits images to the client's school, the client agrees to submit the required submission information at least 14 days prior to the school deadline. The client assumes all responsibility for the image submission. The Photographer is not responsible for for any issues with regard to the submission of images to the school.
Notice of Copyright
It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs elsewhere without photographer’s permission, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties, starting at $500.00 per image. The included images may not be entered into contests, edited, sold, copied, scanned, or used commercially in any format, digital, printed or otherwise. The images may not be used in any form other than private usage without express written permission from the copyright owner, Andrea Sitzman. Andrea Sitzman retains all publication and general reproduction rights for these images. A print release will be made available to the client.